Etsy sellers, please join Keep to showcase your merchandise to a shopping audience seeking unique and creative products to help define their lives and satisfy their craving for individuality. All products on Keep are crowd-sourced by the community, and lead back to the your Etsy shop for purchase transaction.
Keep.com launched in October 2012 as a new way to shop online. Keep’s merchandising strategy upends the way products are selected, presented and sold. At Keep, consumers with passion become the merchants – with all the web’s products at their disposal to review, collect and present to the Keep audience who hungers for point-of-view and differentiation.
Keep has a mission to make online shopping not only productive, but delightful as well, and we have the resources, investors, advisors and leadership to achieve our goals. Please read what publications like the Wall Street Journal, Daily Candy, Refinery29 and Glamour have written about Keep, or watch this video of blogger/entrepreneur Corri McFadden on local Chicago TV to learn more about Keep. Your shop will join some noteworthy curators on Keep, including successful bloggers, editors, and shops such as the ones you’ll find (& want to follow) here:
- Maxwell Gillingham-Ryan. Founder of Apartment Therapy.
- PeopleStyleWatch magazine
- Brian Boye, editor. Men’s Health.
- Corri McFadden, entrepreneur, retailer, blogger. Shop e-Dropoff.
- Suzanne Kopulos, blogger. Garmental.
- Jeanine Hays, blogger, retailer, author. Aphrochic.
- Hilary Rushford, blogger, personal shopper. Dean Street Society.
- Juley Le, blogger. Upperlyne.
- Project Décor. Retailer.
- Spark Living. Retailer.
- Wiseling. Retailer.
- Tea Collection. Retailer.
- TheGadgetFlow. Retailer.
Tips for maximizing your shop’s presence on Keep:
- Set up an account at Keep.com and follow the steps to fill in your profile information. Be sure to list your Etsy shop URL and share a bit about yourself! Keep is all about the curators (we call them “Keepers”) and the unique perspective on product they bring to our community.
- Register your Etsy shop with the Keep team at: www.keep.com/submitstore so we can know you’ve arrived and get you into the system for homepage consideration.
- Add our Keepmarklet to your browser bookmark bar – this is the tool that lets you Keep products into Keep.com from your shop and elsewhere.
- Keep amazing products from your shop and from across the web, that compliment Keep’s aesthetic and product mix. Collections that mix products from both Etsy and elsewhere resonate best with our audience – it’s YOU, the curator, and your passion for products that we celebrate, not “just” your shop on Etsy.
- Always be sure to enter the price when you Keep items. We use the Etsy API to keep prices updated as they vary, but inputting price initially is critical to being featured throughout Keep.
- Always Keep the largest dimensions of the image presented to you when Keeping.
- Keep often – our system gives preference to recency as well as quality and other factors.
- Engage with the Keep community. Find Keepers you like and follow them to be inspired by their Keeps, and upon discovering you, they’ll likely follow you back.
- Have fun! The Keep community will love your products, and in turn, you’ll love the traffic and sales they bring to your business! Take a look at our Best of Etsy Collection.
- Feel free to contact us through the “Feedback” button on the site, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org anytime with questions or feedback for us.